Wednesday, October 23, 2013

two days

Of the two years that Kloey has been in our lives I have had two days with her that have been unbearable. Today was one of those days. I'm pretty sure she learned how to say no tonight. Great...


I mean, it's not like she's ever not adorable but today she was a bit of pill if I'm being honest. I'm nothing if not honest. This picture is actually from yesterday but this is what she was doing alllll day long. It was a bit exhausting. She'd cry for me to hold her. Then she'd cry for me to put her down. Then she'd cry for me to pick her back up. etc. etc. 

Sounds like any typical kid right? Right. She is learning all of these little games and how to get exactly what she wants. She'll be just as disappointed as Kourtney was to find out that we don't ever let them win those games. It's a sad day when they learn that. But they just keep trying anyway. 


She topped the night off with puking on my shoulder right after throwing a monster tantrum while I was putting her in the bathtub. I still can't decide whether she's sick or whether she just made herself super super upset to the point of throwing up. She was crying that hard. She was just sooo mad that I was trying to lay her down for bed. Goodness.

I have been lucky to have only had two of these days with her. I am counting my blessings because I sure can't say that I've only had two days like this with my first daughter!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm not going to lie, but I'm SHOCKED at that picture! MERCY! I didn't know she had it in her! Again, proof that she's just like us and just as human as we all are. Although, only 2 days my dear, that is QUITE a blessing. I enjoy their personalty differences, sure makes life interesting! Keep the faith and know your a great mother! :)