Sunday, October 20, 2013

They are sisters meant to be

THEY ARE SISTERS MEANT TO BE
BY: STEPHANIE HANSEN


Into this family I came
without a warning to be sure.
My life would be much different 
than the one that came before.
A rocky start would test and prove
the love that would soon grow.
This journey now beginning
more complex than what you know.


A sister I was blessed with,
A sister I am to be.
Please let me show you about joy,
about friendship and charity.
For you I will do many things,
for you my heart is full.
I love you with a love so strong
nothing could make it null.

Never underestimate who I am inside.
As we grow together
our friendship cannot hide. --


A sister I am blessed with.
A sister I am to be.
I've seen just who you are
not how you might look differently.
I loved you with a love so strong
right from that first day.
I never wanted anything
but for you to stay.

We are sisters meant to be,
we are sent here to be one.
As sisters we will laugh and play,
as friends we shall be known.



And someday it will happen
that day will come too soon.
When you will feel the difference
that so many see in you.

I will learn that day, my dear
of what this journey is.
Our bond will not be severed.
This I lovingly promise.

Much love all!

1 comment:

Angie said...

<3 These two sisters are such a beautiful thing to witness. I love their love that radiates from within. They are two beautiful girls who are blessed with beauty both inside and out. I'm so grateful that I know them and get to be called their "Aunt". :) Love you all!