Monday, October 21, 2013

Smiles

Can you believe that after this there are only ten more blog entries to go for Down Syndrome awareness month?!! Things have certainly been crazy 'round here but I have really been enjoying this.

The last couple of days I have been spending at home for the most part. Which means that I have much more time than usual to take tons of pictures of my sweet children. And Kloey learned something today....

SHE LEARNED HOW TO SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!!!!!


The closing of the eyes and everything. This is how she smiles for the camera. I was so happy!!! Every little thing is just so huge for us now. It truly is amazing how you start to celebrate every little accomplishment. And not just with Kloey, but with all of us! I love the love!!!


Time for picture overload!
We had family night in the girls' room tonight because honestly.... why wouldn't you? (wink)





Much love from the Hansen's

1 comment:

Angie said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I ADORE ALL OF THESE PICTURES!!!! LOVE Kloey's SMILE!! OMGosh!!! SO SWEET!!! Love you guys!! You're too wonderful!