Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Down Syndrome Awareness Month 2013

Hello all! Can you believe it's already been an entire year since last October?!! Well, I certainly can't! So we will have a blog entry every single day in honor of Down Syndrome Awareness month (that's October!) The purpose of this is to give people an opportunity to be "in the know" about Down syndrome and what it is like to have a child with it. While awareness has definitely come a long way I believe that we still have a ways to go. If at any time you, as the reader want to know something or have a specific question please ask me in a comment or you can private message me on facebook here... 

Also you can like my blog facebook page to keep up with the posts every single day here! Happy October everyone!!!!

My baby girl with my hubby... sweetest smiles!!!

No comments: