Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Numero 22... Another Lazy

Yes... I am going to be lazy today. We have been cleaning our house ALLLLLL day long!!! So, I am tired.

To continue with our Down Syndrome Awareness month... enjoy this glimpse into our lives through our personal pictures :) And notice how normal a family with a Down's child really is...

Daddy put his hat on her head... and she had spaghetti face... could it being any cuter???
 Yep... Klo Bow grabs big sister's hair. hehe
 goofy picture of me... but it so represents our silliness. Love it.
 It was a bit cold. We were waiting in line for the pony ride. Klo was really sleepy.
 On the trick or treat Hay Ride! Every time we passed a person in costume (the ones with the candy) we had to yell "hee haw" for them to throw candy at us. good times.
 Is watermelon not the best thing EVER?!!!
 Oh, this one is just so tender.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Just so you know...I've been waiting all day for this!! :) And I LOVED these pictures!!!