Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fifteen

So there are fifteen more entries (including this one) until we finish up the month of Down Syndrome Awareness. Today I wanted to share a milestone. You see, we get excited about even the littlest things with Klo Bow. When she held her head on her own for the first time. The first time she deliberately looked us in the eyes. When she rolled over (that was HUGE). Everything takes a bit longer for Klo and that means that every little thing means that much more celebration! My goodness, when she started sitting up it was the best day ever!!! Now she can get in and out of sitting all on her own. But, that is not the milestone that I'm talking about...

I can't put the child down. Yes, she is in the clingy stage. Oh joy. She fake cries!!! Granted, it's the cutest fake cry that I've ever seen but today is was just a bit annoying really. I put her down so that I could go to the bathroom... wail fest. Put her down to play on the floor... bawl party. I put her down because she was crying while I was holding her... Holy terror!!! Seriously, I remember this phase with Kourtney and it was just as equally annoying... but Klo is better at it than Kourtney was. Kourtney and I don't really know how to "cute" our way out of things. Klo Bow gets that from her daddy. Splendid. *sigh* so it begins :)


It just goes to show... she really IS just like Kourtney in so many ways.

2 comments:

PB and JS said...

That last picture is so adorable!

Angie said...

And if that's not the cutest picture of her laughing I don't know what is!!! And boy, watch out! I know Jordan is a handful! ;)