Sunday, October 28, 2012

4 days left in OctOBeR!!!

Oh, how I miss my pictures. But my words will have to do until tomorrow at least. So hello again. It was a SUPER long night for us over here in Provo, Utah. Cleaning our apartment took forever long. But now it is completely spotless and ready for the new peoples.

Our children have been with their grandparents for the past two nights while we've been packing and cleaning. It's funny... it is nice to be able to sleep through the night and not worry about them waking up and needing something but, when morning comes we find that we miss them terribly. Guess it's good to know that you love your kids enough to miss them :)

Going along with the above, I wanted to focus today on my love for Kloey. Of course I love her, but I wasn't always so sure that I would. When I was pregnant I was more afraid of her than in love with her. Every day I prayed and prayed and prayed that my feelings about her were wrong. That I was going to give birth to another little Kourtney... a beautiful, perfect, typical baby just like Kourtney. I didn't want the "imperfect" baby. I didn't want the extra work. I didn't want the questions. I didn't want that child. Sad to say, but true nonetheless.

Fast forward to now, because you all know my story. If you don't you can read it here. Now, I wake up every morning and I NEED to see her. If she is not there my day is not complete. Her happiness is so contagious. Her smiles brighten any day. When people babysit her they don't want to give her back. I cannot imagine my life without her. I really really can't and I really really don't want to. Not at all. And the same goes for her extra chromosome. Take that away and Kloey would not be Kloey. She is who she is... and I LOVE who she is!!! I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER!!!! And now I don't HAVE to tell people... but I GET to tell people;  

MY BABY GIRL HAS DOWN SYNDROME! AND WE LOVE HER MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!!!!


No comments: