Tuesday, October 9, 2012

#2-3 Learning

Look at my big girl sitting up so pretty!!!!
23 more Down Syndrome Awareness Days left folks :)

I realized something last night while we were at the United Angels Foundation's HeeHaw Farms event... I have grown sooo much this past 14 months! Kloey has brought so many wonderful lessons into our lives without us even knowing it.

People with "disabilities" are just like you and me. You don't need to act/think/talk differently around them. Just be you.

Love is so much easier than anything else in this world.

Acceptance is easy too. It's easy, it's right, and it's natural.

I love children... ALL children. I really do. I didn't know that before Klo was born. May be weird... but it's true.

Patience is divine. The world is too rushed. Let's just slow down and take in the little moments.

Family is the most important thing in the whole wide world.

My Kourtney is a FABULOUS big sister.

I want the same things for Kloey that I've always wanted for Kourtney.

My daughters are a lot the same. They are more alike than they are different.

Jordan and I are pretty tough... and pretty in love.

I can't believe I ever feared my Klo Bow...Oh, how that baby brightens my everyday!

I'm sure I could go on... but I'm hungry. So, I need to go make dinner. Until tomorrow :)

First pony ride... It was the best picture I could get :)  Big sister held Kloey on the entire time.

1 comment:

PB and JS said...

That picture is so cute of them on the horse together. Darling sisters.