Saturday, October 27, 2012

hello all! 5 days left!!!!

Howdy to all of our friends out there joining us for this wonderful Down Syndrome Awareness Month! Five more entries to go. What to talk about today??? Well, with a move that is not completely done and me being completely exhausted I really have no idea. But here goes...

Let's talk about the fact that everyone has parents. Random, I know... just go with it. Really though, it's true. When I was in school and I would see the special ed class walking by I remember always sticking up for them when they were picked on. Because that happened a lot. I just never thought about how their parents most likely felt about what their children had to face in this world full of misunderstandings. Now, I am one of those parents. Now, I realize that as much as those children were hurt by those other children's rude remarks and tormenting their parents probably felt it more than they did. They will always carry their children's burdens on THEIR shoulders. Just remember that. No matter what the person looks like, acts like, does do, doesn't do... they are people JUST like you. Their mommy and daddy love them... and want to protect them. I know I do.

Much love. Sorry no pics tonight. I do not have my beloved computer :(

Until tomorrow.

No comments: