Saturday, April 3, 2010

one month

I love sunshine.
I love that we all love to be in the sun together :)
I laugh at my pasty whiteness lol
I laugh harder at Jordan's :P
I love to watch Kourtney play outside
I giggle when Kourtney tries to reach my incision, to see if it will come off (that is, after I tense up)

I laugh at my croaky singing voice (it's not croaky all the time, but i've never heard myself croaky-ish)
I love God
sometimes I'm glad i'm poor.... it teaches me, and keeps me humble
on another note...
It's been one month since my surgery.... hmmmm.... I don't know what else to say
I still have pain but it's different than before...
i have less tingling down my arms and fingers...
now i get funny numb feelings in my face... (apparently that will go away)
my singing voice is coming back (yay)
I can lift Kourtney (i tend to do this too much)
i can do LIGHT house work... what? cleaning the whole house isn't "light"?

i'm waking up earlier than i have in over a year and actually staying awake...
gluten isn't making me sick anymore... odd... don't know why
MY POSTURE ROCKS!!!
I get checked out on a regular basis (okay, maybe not for reasons that i want... a neckbrace isn't exactly "whistle with your fingers...get that girl's attention" kinda sexy hahaha)
being healed means moving on with our lives :)
I can sleep :)
i still need drugs sometimes... but not as often as I did
I look pretty dumb when I dance... but i like it
I miss singing, scrapbooking, writing, and reading.. but those will come back soon.



lastly,
I WANT TO TAKE THIS D#&N NECK BRACE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOODLES :)


No comments: