Saturday, April 10, 2010

hmmm


The sun shines everyday... unless there's a thunderstorm (which I've missed)
Kourtney goes down the slide (the big kid swirly one) all by herself. she won't accept help
She just spilt grape juice on the floor (on purpose).
I think she's jealous of my neckbrace... it gets to have me more than she does... that makes a little sad.
She's going to be so much smarter than Jordan and I combined, I just know it!
Most of the time, you teach her something once, maybe twice, and she's got it.
She loves baby dolls.
She love love loves being outside.
She will trotting along and suddenly, out of nowhere, sit down randomly in the grass and *sigh* start babbling and babbling.
When I sit with her, it's as if the world has just lit up and there are so many wonderful things she must tell me about!
She climbs.... on everything.
She regularly tries to poke my (healing) incision
My neck hurts so badly that I cry daily
My incision itches so much that I've thought of just cutting my neck off... to relieve the itch (lol)
Jordan works today, and I feel lonely
and I want more friends to follow my blog....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry that you are feeling so yucky!!!! But your daughter is a doll. I read that you desire more friends to read your blog. I find comfort in knowing that I can be and say just want i WANT because just the special people i know and love will read it and wont judge me. So maybe you can find a little comfort in that. In writing your blog for you and not for others. That is when it becomes something special. Well for me anyway... good luck.

Angie said...

Hi love of my life! I am so glad to be reading of all your new blogs...too bad I haven't posted one in awhile. I feel like mine aren't as fun to read because they're about me or Shaun. You on the other hand, have an extremely intelligent little girl to write about all her new learnings and developments that are by far more interesting than my boring life! I'm sorry the pain is bad, pain is just no fun and there is nothing enjoyable about it. I wish I could take it all away, but I can't. =( I hope you just feel loved knowing I like to check up on you and read about you! I miss you and look forward to our Ladies Night on Tuesday! P.S. Things are better-ish. I have a good feeling things are going to get better...but we have to work on that getting better part... =) Love you dear!