Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Assignment

The twenty things about life....
that I love

  1. having someone to share it with (two people that make it so much fun)
  2. the lilac bush right outside of my house that I can stop and smell whenever I want/need to
  3. That I can sing... pretty well, and that it brings me happiness and makes me calm
  4. Having the knowledge that there is a God, there is a Savior, the Holy Ghost exists, and that they're all there to help me
  5. My home is nice, clean, warm when it needs to be, cool when it needs to be, ultimately a haven
  6. Jordan has a very happy personality, he makes me laugh
  7. Kourtney... she is a wonderful little creature sent to teach me some of the biggest lessons of life
  8. I have amazing friends.... you know who you are. They help me through some of the toughest spots in life, one friend in particular
  9. I'm emotional... it helps me to better understand others and their issues. it also leads to great writing.
  10. being surrounded by two gardens full of gorgeous flowers that bloom into November!!!
  11. being with someone who loves me for everything that I am... even when I am crazy
  12. being a mommy, having someone that feels safest when they're with you
  13. being able to explore new and old talents
  14. the possibility of being healed... being able to go through a day without excruciating pain... that would be nice.
  15. smiling...laughing... Jordan and I love to smile and laugh....i love that about us
  16. watching Kourtney grow, learn, love, giggle/talk to herself. everything she does is cute. (even her fits are pretty cute... annoying, but cute)
  17. watching Jordan with Kourtney. He's a wonderful father
  18. being able to talk to my husband's mother the way that I do. Not many people have that
  19. being young.... it's frustrating.... but I do love it
  20. learning... everyday
Wow.... I could keep going I think. But, I'll stop. Mom told me to do this, she said it would help me to start feeling better.... and it has. I am feeling a bit better. thank you.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I am glad that I can help you guys out, and I will seriously be lost without you. I hope that you realize that you are destined for something that you don't know yet, and that it will take time, patience, and understanding to get there. I am here if and when you need me. Pray for the peace that passes all understanding because that right there helps me soooooooo much! God's got a plan for you and your little family, I just know it! It's just a matter of waiting it out, unfortunately, God's timing and our timing don't always coincide. But that's GREAT because He knows what He is doing and we don't. I love you girl!

Unknown said...

Oh this one is sooo nice. You have seemed so sad lately. It is nice to read something happy. I hope that you can find a way to notice these good things in your life more often. We have all been there. The uncertainty of the future, the poverty (still there). It will pass. I promise. look up.

Unknown said...

wow, we should all take that assignment! That was so beautiful and it made my day better just reading it. Just remember, while life is sometimes hard and frustrating, it is also wonderful and magical. We love you, Mom

ps I had Mindy help me send this cause I dont have an acount