Friday, January 29, 2010

Make it more spiritual


With all the time we spend on the internet these days, we lose sight of what's really important. For me, the internet provides a way to escape the pain of everyday, literally. So, why don't we try to make our activities, blogs, facebooks, etc. more spiritual.... It's worth a shot. That way, we don't forget what we're here for and end up losing sight of the spiritual side of ourselves... I tend to do that too much. So, here's a quote....

“Testimony isn’t something that you have today and you keep always. Testimony is either going to grow and grow to the brightness of certainty, or it is going to diminish to nothingness, depending upon what we do about it. I say, the testimony that we recapture day by day is the thing that saves us from the pitfalls of the adversary.”

--President Harold B. Lee


1 comment:

Jace and Tami said...

I totally forgot to update my link to your new blog. I just looked at the last months worth. Courtney is so big, I can't believe she can say all those words. Landon talks nonstop now. I'm glad things are mostly good, maybe it'll warm up soon and we all won't catch those nasty winter bugs! We love you guys!