Thursday, February 4, 2010

Answers...

I've been praying for the past month that I would get an answer about my neck at this appointment (today). I did get my answer. and it scares the poop out of me! Another fusion?!!! The last one was so hard and so painful and the thought of it makes me cry and I don't know, I just don't know. I do know that I will have my husband through the whole thing... and that makes me happy, and relaxed, if even for just a moment. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for an answer, and thank you for my soulmate...









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stephonio, this all sounds soo hard. I couldn't imagine the pain your going through to have this done again. So sorry. Let me know if I can help. I'll take the babe for a few days. he he he.

Angie said...

I am just soooo glad that I can be here for you!!! And don't EVER worry about inconveniencing me! I have PLENTY of time to give to you when and if you need it! You're in my prayers dear! I know you'll get through this!!!!! LOVE!!!