Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Would You....

Would you read this? I am looking for opinions and constructive criticism. I have the idea in my head for a whole novel.... I just want some opinions based on this first little part. I know that it's not much but it's what I've got right now.



"My name is Lea. I describe myself in many ways; I am a daughter and a sister. Singing is my escape, blue skies and sunshine bring me joy. I cry when life is lost, and then when new life begins. Flowers, in my eyes, are a tiny miracle from heaven. What best describes me.... First and foremost, I am a wife, and I am a mother. And...... I am dead."


I know, crazy. But trust me, it'll be good.

2 comments:

Angie said...

hmm...sounds interesting, and i think i would need to read a little more. =) and seriously I despise you, b/c I wanted to talk to you about writing a novel!!! sheesh! our minds need to be un-alike for just a moment. Although my novel is totally different then where you are going with yours! =)

Stephanie said...

I want this first part to be confusing. Like, "What, what the heck is this about?" you know? The idea, in my head, is just genius!!! And, you should totally write a novel. We could encourage eachother!!!