Friday, January 1, 2010

Silly Resolutions....






Or maybe not so silly...

This is last year..... PASS? FAIL?

STEPHANIE
(Jordan grades them)

  1. Lose weight: goal.... 123 lbs. PASS I now weigh 109. no, it was not my goal, it just kept coming off
  2. Be a better mom and wife. According to Jordan, PASS! I love him. I really have tried, and I'm definitely not perfect but I know that I've come a long way
  3. Be more patient: PASS and fail.. where I am more patient than I used to be, it's still not as patient as I'd like to be.... so Jordan says pass and I say fail
  4. Better cook: this is tough, I've been so sick this year that it's been really hard to cook. it was only last night that I felt I was really getting somewhere. This gluten free cooking is definitely tougher than I thought. Here's to hoping that this year I won't be so sick and I can work on perfecting this area a bit more. I have learned new things so Jordan says I pass (i'm beginning to wonder if he's not just being reeaallly nice about this)
  5. learn to sew: well, I made a blanket, and that's where this story ends
  6. better scrapbooker: here, I feel that I must say PASS PASS PASS! I've really learned a lot this year about my capability to create! and I absolutely love it love it love it! I have much farther to go though!
  7. better poet: I am coming along with this one!
YAY! I PASSED JUST ABOUT EVERY ONE!!!

JORDAN
(Stephanie gets to grade)

  1. Good grades: I must say that his grades were much better this year... PASS
  2. Better Daddy: He is sooo fantastic with Kourtney. He completely blows my mothering skills out of the water, and that's no joke! PASS PASS PASS and pass again!!!
  3. Beat FF Xll.....yeah, he didn't do that. FAIL (and yes, that was a REAL resolution of his)
  4. No procrastination: he has had to cook, clean, take care of Kourtney, work, and take care of me this year! I can't imagine what life would have been like if he really did procrastinate this year. He is so amazing and I am forever lucky to have him!!!
  5. Better Husband: PASS he gets better everyday! if that's possible
JORDAN PASSED ALMOST ALL OF HIS TOO!!!! YAY FOR HIM!

KOURTNEY BEAR
(Mommy and Daddy get to grade)


  1. Her's were simple goals.... Learn to walk...... ACCOMPLISHED!
  2. learn to eat cereal.....DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!
KOURTNEY PASSED ALL OF HER'S!!!! SHE ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!

THIS YEAR'S GOALS.....

hmmmmm.....

what shall we say....

Me: get my body ready to have another baby (I want to maybe get pregnant in 2010 but not have a baby in 2010) this entails, exercise, getting my back and neck fixed, eating better, and proving to myself that I can get back on track with things like housework, sleeping, and not being in sooo much pain. this is my only resolution this year, of course there are more but I don't want to get overwhelmed here.

Jordan: help Stephanie get her body ready (yes, i'm not kidding, this is what he said lol) and beat FF Xll :) and move out west to start his career!!!! and make his short movie (he wrote a script and it's really good) listen to stephanie better (no, I didn't make him say that) how sweet he is.

Kourtney: Learn manners (she's on her way with that one) (and to stop being sick so that Mommy doesn't have to have more snotty nose/dirty face pics of her baby!)

Family: pray together more, help others, read scriptures together regularly (instead of Jack Bauer if we have to), go to the temple more

There we have it! Good luck in 2010!


1 comment:

Angie said...

Well, good luck on your new resolutions! You all seem very successful on the previous ones. Well, of course Jordan effed up on his FF4. What a loser, gosh! lol