Monday, August 9, 2010

Rising Bar





Jordan is really encouraging me to start a little photography thing. Yyeeaaahhh... I want to, I really do. I just don't feel like I'm good enough. Or that my camera is professional-ish. I love love love taking pictures!!!!!! But, I don't know if I can really charge people for this... I have a lot of insecurities... I don't know. I'm not the most talented (nothing like some sister of mine *cough cough*) But who's comparing? ;) But really, I could really use some advice on this.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Now you KNOW I'm all for you to do this photography business! You CLEARLY have a talent, and it seems like an ideal job for your broken little self! Plus, adding Jordan in for video-graphy is just BRILLIANT!! Seriously, I don't know why we didn't think of this SOONER!!! =S So, I was just curious as to the name...what's it mean??? I LOVE your pics you've done! And I think you will continue to be AMAZING!!!! Please, DO THIS! It will be awesome!!!