Thursday, August 26, 2010

OH.... goodness

I miss my computer with all of MY pictures :(
We have to re-do the whole stupid thing.
Viruses suck.
I'm taking pics of my brother's girlfriend today.
She's pregnant and due like... tomorrow.
Well, soon anyway.
I miss my husband... he is working right now.
I love that even though to the world's standards we are really poor.... we feel very rich.
Kourtney is sooo smart.
We enjoy her more and more everyday.
I love laughing with Kourtney.
When she does something silly just to make me laugh it's wonderful
Then we laugh together as if we're the best of friends.
Her two year molars are coming in (and taking their sweet time at that!)
Poor baby is in a lot of pain.
Jordan and I have reached a new level in our relationship.
One of pure bliss.
One of unselfishness.
One of togetherness.
One of loveyness.
We did the cheesiest most wonderful thing last night...
We sat together on the couch, my head in his lap, and stared into eachother's eyes forever...
and then talked about the future, our love, our little family :)
We are blessed.
We love the gospel more everyday.
It's fantastic to try to remember the Lord in everything,
To serve others,
even if it's just to put a smile on someone's face.
We love it.
I love him.
We love life.

No comments: