Monday, February 4, 2013

homemade granola, tantrums, and falling on ice

Wow! It's been a while. Let me see... where to begin?

  • Kloey pooped all over her bed today... is it weird that I was a little happy to be home when that happened? I guess so. But I was just so glad that I could be there to clean it up so that my sweet husband didn't have to. He still offered, but I just hummed along as I got her bed nice, clean, and cozy again.
  • Kourtney is throwing a tantrum in my bedroom right now. At least the door is closed. But I am absolutely certain that my neighbors are getting a good earful right now. Living underneath a family of four is sure to be annoying.
  • Jordan starts his second phase of real estate school tonight. I don't like when he's gone. He is such a tremendous help with the girls... and I love him.
  • I spent all day yesterday listening to primary songs and cleaning my house. Once the house was clean I proceeded to make homemade granola bars, oatmeal bites, and plenty of leftovers for the week. Mainly because I do NOT want to subject my daughters to their father's cooking [wink wink]... but really.
  • Unfortunately, Kloey is beginning to phase out of her seeming perfection. Can we say attitude?!! Oh my goodness. And so demanding! She is not quiet about things that she wants/needs. No sir. It's pretty cute, I must say. Really I am just so happy that she has hit another milestone. 
  • I ignored all of my homework this weekend to play with my children... and it was totally worth it.
  • Stake Conference was this past weekend and I got to sing in the choir. Oh, what sweet bliss it is to me to be able to sing as loudly as I can in a wonderful choir. Miss those high school days.
  • Kourtney keeps telling me how much she misses my family. It certainly does a number on my heart.
  • Realization struck me just now: Kourtney will start kindergarten this year. Holy WHAT?!!! Yep.
  • Working out has become boring for me. I desperately need a buddy to go with.
  • My husband went outside to scrape the ice off of my car this morning and fell on the ice... we got a good chuckle out of that.
  • I have a friend in my history class that makes me laugh ALL OF THE TIME! I am a pretty easy laugher... but still.... she's hilarious!
  • I like who I am... I think that is important in life.
  • I need to serve more.
A little bit of random always does a lot of good... at least for me. Enjoy the photographs!

This was all last week... sick!
 Kourtney took it upon herself to help Klo feel better.
 Big sister sharing her spaghetti (in the living room, obviously Mom isn't home)
 What?.. you don't eat chocolate cookies like this???
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

John said...

She really seems to be enjoying that cookie...LOL>

Tell the girls I love them...love all of you.

Angie said...

Love this too! Thanks for the pictures!! You know how much I love those!