Thursday, February 21, 2013

Not to forget

I have noticed that with my school and homework load I have had a lot less time to record my thoughts and precious moments. For anyone who cares, here is my list of "To Not Forgets"...


  • Kourtney looked at me today and said, "Mommy, just don't go in my room. You will be really mad." hmmm... "Just go do your homework Mom"...... *insert quizzical face*
  • Kloey rolled the ball back to me today. She did it over and over again. We played a game! We played a game!!!!!!
  • Jordan's last night of real estate school is tonight! HUZZAH!!!!
  • I cannot make it home to see my family in April. Circumstances are what they are. and that makes me sad.
  • Spring is just around the corner... I can just FEEL IT.
  • I just spent 5 hours doing my history homework. feel like that might be a bit excessive for a basic foundations class. eh.
  • I swear we live in the smallest apartment and we love every minute of it! For some reason it is just so fun... well not 24/7... but for the most part.
  • My kids are both sleeping. they are regularly in bed by 7:30 and 8:00. That, my friends, is called bliss.
  • Not eating dairy is just killing me. Gluten intolerance is hard and all, but dairy! Oh I just want some cheese.
  • You would think I would be losing extra weight because I don't eat any high fatty dairy stuffs... I did lose a couple of pounds but I feel super great about myself so we're good!
  • Kloey has gained 2 1/2 pounds in the last 3 weeks. for those of you that do not know... that is a HUGE accomplishment for Klo Bow. And it probably means that the hole in her heart is completely closed by now. SO EXCITING!!!
  • Midterms are next week.... shoot me in the foot.
  • I read the original Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde story, part of it anyway, really freakin' creepy and oddly good
  • Kourtney regularly counts all the way to 40 and 50. I think that's incredible. She even knows her letters and constantly points them out. She is so smart.
  • Kourtney helped comfort Kloey yesterday when her vaccinations were making her feel yucky. As a big sister she just rocks!!!
  • Klo gave me a kiss today... probably just to get me out of her face... but she did it!!!!
  • Kourtney is always saying please and thank you these days. Making manners a priority was a very wise choice on our parts.
  • That's not to say that she's polite all the time. Goodness knows she's not!
Well... some pictures!!!!!

 She has started asking to hold Kloey... all of the time!!! It is so super cute!!!
 She wanted to pose in her dress up stuff. We were about to embark on our tent fort adventures for family night.
 This was Kloey's reaction to our tent fort night.
Hanging out in the fort before church. She just had a blast!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are doing such a good job keeping up your blog!! I wish you would come do mine!!!