Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Work


I started work today. It was so hard to be away from home. Oh goodness. I hope that I can do this.
The day felt very productive though. I missed Jordan and Kourtney soooooo much! At lunch I ran out the door (forgetting to clock out lol) and rushed home to find an empty house :( sadness. Jordan and Kourtney got home right after I left to go back to work... more sadness :(
I did get a chance to see them before my shift was over though... it wasn't a happy reason... but I was happy to see them.
My feet kill... My back is dying! and my head hurts.
oh well... I need to work and I need it I think.

Anyhoo
I'M EVEN SO TIRED THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!
you know i'm exhausted when I'm at a loss for words lol.
So my sister is having a baby girl.
My other sister is having twin boys.
And I'm happy that I'm NOT pregnant.
Jordan wants to take me on a honeymoon.
He rocks my socks.
Kourtney likes to color on the walls....
When she is told no.... she just colors on herself.
Then she comes to us and points to her body art and says pieey (pretty) we can't help but smile and say yes pretty!
I came home to a clean house today. My husband rocks and it took a huge load off of my back!
I miss Jordan. I left a 9 am and got home at 5 pm. He left at 4 pm. :(
Really though... I am happy to be working. I'm just in the transition stage and that's always hard.
Kourtney gives me lots of kisses and hugs when I get home! It's good to be missed :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic of Kourtney! And love you of course! =)