Friday, July 2, 2010

Wicked Cardinals!


Oh yesterday *sigh* It was only THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!! Okay, I might be exaggerating... but only a little smidge. First, Angie and I went to see Wicked (well, after we stopped for a certain disaster of mine... no fun). However, I nearly cried and peed my pants with excitement! It was so amazing amazing amazing!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!
Then it was time to eat... at the amazing Old Spaghetti Factory with their amazing gluten free menu! Woot! It was just greatness.
So then (after we changed into the appropriate colors) we were off to the Cardinals game. My first time at any type of game. Now, I'm a baseball fan! I absolutely had a blast!!!! Even though our team really really sucked last night... but that's okay. They even had a little school choir from Quincy sing "Take me out to the ball game". It was the cutest thing.
The day was full of adventure.. some good... some embarrassing... all in all... I don't think I could have had a better with Miss Angie!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Well, I had a fantastic day too!! I'm sooo happy I could turn you into a baseball fan! =) And also am glad you could come with me! Our day was freakin' awesome!!! =)

Unknown said...

I am glad you got to see wicked. One of my favorites!!!

Stephanie said...

you suck. jk, I'm glad you had fun. but jk, you suck. Love you sweety.

Angie said...

Jordan- you're just jealous I didn't take you...I mean face it I know I'm the second wife, meaning I'm not the favoritest...so I had to take the favorite wife and steal her away for a whole day to myself! haha! =)

Stefu said...

Wicked is awesome!