Saturday, July 31, 2010

So PRettY

Kourtney won't stop coloring on herself.
Her favorite song is "single ladies" she shakes her booty every time it's on. and she begs for us to turn it on. :)
Jordan is going to shoot a scene for a movie tonight. Not his movie, not yet.
I'll miss him. We've barely seen each other this week.
I'm happy that he gets to go work on this though.

Jordan's party is going to rock. I'm almost done with the preparations (until the day of that is)
I am very lucky to have someone as wonderful as him.
I'm obsessed with the time period of Henry VIII to the Elizabethan Era right now.
History... I love it!!!

I'm slacking in my scripture study. oops
Kourtney loves for me to hold her lately.
She hates eating (she doesn't get that from her mother)
We miss the crazy Hansen's.
I'm in my pajamas and it's only 7:30... and I've been in them since six.
I have a good excuse... I got a hold of gluten today. My body feels as if it's crashed.
It seems the longer you're on this diet and the more strict that you are with it the sicker you become when you get a little drop of something!
DARN!

Jordan and I slow danced in the kitchen while I sang to him. Cheesy... I know... but it was sweet.
I love that he loves my singing. I'm not the best of the best but I really do have a passion for it.
Lately, I don't want to be around anyone but my husband and my baby. That's okay for me.
I just wanna chillax :)
I like chocolate.

I love being random.
And I love that people like my randomness

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love reading your randomness! I miss your face!