Thursday, July 8, 2010

brag



I love my kid! She gets smarter everyday. Some new words of Kourtney's:
  • blue- she knows the color and gets it right... it's just that almost every color is "blue" too. so cute
  • purple
  • apple- she recognizes an apple and says it perfectly
  • two- she knows that it's a number and recognizes it... but every other number is "two" as well. :)
  • PaPa- for both Nana and Papa
  • bird
  • kitty
  • baby- she's known the sign language for baby for awhile, now she knows the word.
  • outside- boy does she use that one alllll the time!
  • take a bath- when dinner is finished and eaten she runs to the bathroom saying "take a bath!" of course, not that clearly. cutest thing!
Daddy made her this cute screensaver on the computer, a fun educational one. She loves it! She begs for it. She loves loves loves reading books! She'll sit in her room forever just looking at and "reading" all of her books! I love that she's a bookworm. She's so girly. Yesterday I was painting my nails and she held up her foot for me to paint hers. She let me do it too! Whenever there's a necklace in sight she puts it on, pats herself and says, "Awww". She loves feeling pretty! Her manners get better everyday. We don't have to tell her to say please and thank you anymore, she just does it. She sits at the table with us now. She woke me up today with sweet kisses and laying her head on my shoulder. I caught her praying by herself the other day. At first I didn't know what she was doing. Then, she opened her eyes, looked up, and put her finger to her lips and "shhhh"-ed me! And she just went right back to praying. How funny! I love her. I love that Jordan is such a wonderful daddy. I love that we learn and grow each day because of her. I love her energy (most of the time). I love how smart she is. I love her smile and her giggles. What I really love though.... when she blows me kisses from her crib as I'm putting her to bed and then she waves at me and says, "Bye Bye Bye". I just love that.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sheesh, I had no idea she would like the screensaver so mucg, but what was i thinking!? Its Kourtney!
-jordan

Angie said...

I will need to come see you guys!!! I miss that little kiddo sooo much! I love hearing how much she grows!! =) She's pretty special, if you ask me, but I am bias...because I am her Auntie. And we were pretty tight even in the womb...just sayin'. Kourtney and I have a special bond, and I wouldn't change it for the world! It must be my hair...lol! =)