Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BuRn bAbY

Sunburns make me feel like I have a cold.
I look like a raccoon right now.
My mom made me gluten free chocolate zucchini bread last night.
I felt special and loved.
Kourtney has a favorite pair of pajamas.
She wants to wear them every night. I have to hide them when they need washed.
Kourtney has peed on the potty five times.
Now that she's done that she's uninterested in the potty for now. so funny.
Jordan is creating a zoo in our house.
He found a frog at the creek... he brought it home.
He found a caterpillar on the floor... he caged it.
We have (in our fish tank) two shrimp, two neon glo fish, three of some other kind of fish, another frog, a sucker fish... and that might be it.
He takes care of them so I could care less.
Kourtney gallops on her play horse.
She says one or two new words everyday. It's pretty hard to keep up with.
She likes to play by herself. She shuts herself in the closet and says, "Bye!".
Jordan is sick of me making pancakes.
In my defense... they're easy and cheap and I like them!!!
Jordan's birthday is coming up and his party is going to ROCK!!!

Life is hard to keep up with. Sometimes it's wonderful and sometimes I just would rather sleep through it. Jordan and Kourtney are wonderful. Jordan makes me laugh when I don't think that I can. Kourtney teaches me when I didn't realize I needed to learn a lesson. We have fun together. But sometimes... it's time for a break. That's when Angie comes in and rescues me. I have wonderful people in my life. I'm grateful for them (even the unmentioned ones) all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jordan will be 25 on his birthday? Wow, he is getting so freaking old! That's amazing with Kourtney on the potty. Tulie was what 3 1/2 before she was potty trained. The pictures of you guys at the creek looked like you had a lot of fun.

Angie said...

I am grateful to be rescued by you! And visa-versa! =) It's been wonderful becoming besties all over again!