Monday, February 8, 2010

Chocolate...

Yeah, so, I am addicted to chocolate right now. I do this every so often... many girls do lol. I ate 2 whole snickers bars yesterday and if I'm not careful, I'm going to eat a whole pan of brownies today! OMG! Why can't we crave apples, or salad, or anything healthy that's not going to make us feel extremely guilty huh???? oye! Give me a break! (i would say of that kit kat bar....but i can't have those!!!) lol. well.... my daughter is getting into the garbage. the joys of motherhood!

2 comments:

Angie said...

that kid and garbage!! She's something else! lol! And I totally understand the whole craving chocolate thing! I don't get it at all!!!

Jace and Tami said...

chocolate has always been my weakness, ever since I was a little girl. Jace is very thankful that snickers are gluten free!