Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ohio fun

Jordan sure did love being able to go see his sister.... much thanks to Angie and Shaun for giving us a ride! It is dearly appreciated! We had tons of fun in such a short amount of time.

Oliver was a blast to be around, he sure is a sweet sweet kid! Tulie Tu was sick, poor thing... but still much fun. I believe that girl has a heart of gold... she just likes mischief! :) Sawyer was pretty attached to Uncle Joey. It was sweet to see. I don't think he thought much of Kourtney lol. He did give her sweet kisses though, that was cute to see.
Kourtney sure does love her big cousin Oli. She had so much fun with him. When I thought the playing was rough, that's when she loved it the most! Funny how that works :) We have some good Ohio memories...


I loved the photo shoot, the yummy food that Logan (the best cook ever) made for us, and of course shopping at Gabriel Brothers!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jordan, Stephanie..... thanks for driving 100 hours to come see us!!!

Angie said...

I like you! I like your pics! I had a good time in Ohio! Glad we could take you guys!!!