Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why Mommy-World

...Because I need a place where I can do nothing but talk about my Mommy experiences. Let's face it, most of my friends aren't parents themselves and that's really all I want to talk about when I'm with them! I'm a 21 year old wife and stay-at-home mother, what more do I have to discuss? I'm a tear stopper, booger wiper, diaper changer, snuggler, mean woman who says "no" to anything fun and exciting, boring, loving, crazy..... The list could go for days. But I'll stop there.


So, why not use my other blog? Well, because it's technically my husband's as well. But, another reason is that I feel that I'm not allowed to completely express myself on that blog, it's not well received. And it's understood. If I could use one word to describe myself it would be...EMOTIONAL! I am emotional to the core. I have laughing fits, crying fits, sad days, happy days, bad days, ugly days. I don't do my makeup all of the time, actually most of the time. I don't have the time. My house isn't always clean! *GASP* I don't have a nanny, I have hardly any time to myself, I cook my own meals, and sometimes all I want to do is sit down, watch a sad movie, eat chocolate, and cry my eyes out.


This is me, and don't worry... even I can't handle it.







1 comment:

Angie said...

P.S. I now I have blogspot. I decided to "Follow" you. lol! Well, dollface make sure you check mine out, prolly not nearly as cool as yours, but I try!! Love you tons! And honestly, when are you gonna call me?! (For anything, that's what I mean) If you feel like being all emotional, HELLO!! I'm TOTALLY here for you!!! OKAY!? Love you!

Oh, yes, I like your mommy blog too!