Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pretzels



Tis the season...to eat eat eat! All my child wants right now is chocolate covered pretzels! If I have one, she has to have two! or three depending on if she wants one in each hand and one in the mouth. How funny she is. She got attacked by a ferret today. Is it just me or do all mothers want to kill the dang thing for hurting their child. For real! You can't see it in this picture, but her arm is all scratched up and yucky looking. My poor baby. She wasn't even doing anything to it. Surprisingly. She was nowhere near it and all of a sudden it darted over to her and felt like attacking. A cat attacked her once, she has a nice scar underneath her eye from that. When that happened I wanted to throw the darned thing out the window! Maybe I'm dramatic, but it was the first time I saw blood on her that was caused from something other than a shot. It made me sad...


So, yesterday Kourtney decided that she was mad at me and she was going to hit me three times, and then bite me! Where do they learn these things?!! I swear I don't hit her, and I've only bit her once! Haha! Just kidding of course. I don't know how she figured that would be okay. Well, I decided that from the start, that would be a "no go". So, I put her in her crib (she was tired) and she cried for....she SCREAMED for a few minutes, and then she decided she was over it, I went to get her, and we were best friends again. Maybe that sounds harsh, I don't know why, maybe because she's only 15 months old, but hitting will never be okay, and it isn't okay now. Besides, she hasn't tried it again. And yes, she has been mad at me today.... a lot.





No comments: