Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's just random.,;/.,-=...

We miss Idaho... very much so.
Kourtney brought home bad habits from all of her older cousins. (at least she learned how to take a stand... not happy about the hitting but she's not a wimp, gotta hand that to her)
Jordan ate gluten today---had to come home from work sick (he NEVER does that, seriously)
It's raining too much this year.
I don't like when girls are prettier than me. I just don't. lol
Having two families is really pretty great.
Spending all evening with my brother's girlfriend was pretty great. Talking and getting to know her was swell. :)
Chatting with another dear sister-in-law for a while was also pretty swell.
My mom reminding me everyday that someday Jordan and I are going to take her grandchild away from her..... not so swell


Losing our phone in Idaho... funny
Losing all of our pics, videos, numbers, etc. from that phone... not so funny
My darling husband deciding to go to school....well....... YIPPEEEEE
Kourtney... she's just wonderful.
It's nice to step back and look at all of the wonderful things that God has given to me in my life. Even the things that aren't so wonderful are still things to be learned from.... over and over again. :)



2 comments:

Stefu said...

Where did Jordan decide to go to school? What's he going to study?

Stephanie said...

4x4 wheeler! boo yeah!