Saturday, June 19, 2010

Daddy

"Daddy" it's the first word Kourtney learned (pretty much). Everything is about Daddy. When she wakes up... "Daddy Daddy Daddy", she calls Mommy "Daddy", when she wants something... "Daddy Daddy" when she goes to bed... "Daddy". Never having a Daddy myself, I feel quite blessed to have this wonderful man by my side. He is, by far, the greatest Dad and Daddy that I have ever seen! Kourtney could not go a day without seeing her Daddy.
She loves his kisses, his tickly beard, his snuggles and hugs, his fun games, and everything about him! When he calls from work she just kisses and kisses the phone. When he leaves for work she watches out of our big window in the back and blows kisses until he's out of sight saying, "Bye Bye Bye".
These two are quite the pair. Oh boy are the difficult sometimes!!! I think Kourtney has a certain respect for her Daddy, for that I'm very happy. He loves, teaches, hugs, and yes... disciplines her. He tries his hardest to be the best that he can be. And at the end of the day, he still tells me that he doesn't feel that he's good enough.. that he could do better. That is the mark of a great man.
Happy Father's Day Jordan.
I love you!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so glad you have Jordan! He is a wonderful father to your daughter and a great husband to you! I am just SO happy God had this plan for you and that it is working out! Much love!

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for a wonderfull fathers day sweety.