Thursday, June 17, 2010

Convinced


Well, Jordan came home from work last night telling me all about the delicious 2 slices of pizza he had from Pizza Hut. I think if there was a weapon nearby... he would have been hurt. So, we discussed the whole gluten free thing and how it's supposed to work. You see, he's convinced (as he says) that he has it however..... he thinks that the occasional slice of pizza won't kill him. He doesn't realize, one more stunt like that and I might! (kidding, for all of you literal people out there)

I got my new camera. Now I'm convinced that I know absolutely nothing about cameras and I am completely overwhelmed!!!!



Kourtney had a playmate yesterday. It didn't work out so well. I was babysitting a 3 year old little girl who also happens to be an only child. Let's just say.... there was a battle of wills going on! Kourtney, as it turns out, is extremely territorial... and hates to share. And! she wouldn't stop hitting her! A habit I fear will never die since our trip home. (awesome)

Moving on...


Jordan has been in my life for 3 years now. 3 years!!! I can hardly believe it. In these 3 years I've learned so much... about life, love, myself, him, patience....
Things happened quickly with us. We've had a lot of rough patches. Our relationship has been rocky. Sometimes we've wondered if we were too young. But, no. I wouldn't have done it differently. Because right now is the happiest that I've ever been. No one could have made me this happy... taught me so much... given me Kourtney.... been so patient... so loving.... no one but Jordan. He's really, quite amazing.



That being said... if he eats gluten one more time.... I'm gonna hurt him. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this picture of Joey. It says alot about him. I glas all is welL

Stephanie said...

you are my woman :) thanks for your sweet comments about me:)