Monday, December 3, 2012

Singin' a Song

Kourtney absolutely looves to sing!!! This makes me extremely happy since I am a pretty big singer myself. Yesterday she was singing along to her Disney princess cd and was being quite creative with her words. Seeing as how she didn't know any of the words, she just sang "I don't know" to the tune of the song. I watch this video over and over, and it just gets funnier every single time. Be sure to watch to the very end, as the BEST parts are at the end. Much love! And Happy Monday!!!


By the way, she wouldn't let us record her. So, we had to be sneaky and just leave the camera turned on in the room. 

1 comment:

Angie said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! SHE IS PRICELESS!!! We LOVED THIS!!! :) Shaun and I both!!! Can't get over the "I don't know the words"!! AHAHAHAHAH!!! She is sooooooooooooo FUNNY!! :)