Friday, November 30, 2012

The goose is getting FAT

Christmas is officially upon us! We put our tree up today, as soon as we got out of bed this morning. I must say that it was SO much fun, mainly because Kourtney was so thrilled by the whole concept. She was very into getting out the decorations and playing with them more than hanging them up. She was just a lot of fun. Kloey just rolled around to get to all of the different ornaments that were strewn about the floor. When we turned on the tree lights she was just enthralled! It was a special moment for us in the Hansen household.

 Kourtney picked out her clothing for the day. She's rather independent and insistent.
Haha!!! I got you!!!

I just have one question that has been on my mind for days... When did my four year old get so... BIG?!!!
Really, she just talks and talks and talks. And she makes COMPLETE SENSE! She's not just jabbering and she repeats EVERYTHING!!! Oh my goodness. We really have to be careful. And her imagination is through the roof. She says the funniest things. And she makes up her own songs. SERIOUSLY?!!! When did this happen?  Here are some funny Kourtney-isms.


  • Are you kiddin' me right now?
  • I told you Mom, I told you!
  • Daddy, my mommy say no but... (that never works)
  • How about I get twelve-y minutes. (I try telling her that 20 minutes is more than 12-y... basically because 12-y is non existent)
  • Gangnam Style! (yeah, that's a new one)
There are so many more but I just can't seem to remember all of them. She is difficult because she is so smart. She tries to bargain her way out of everything. Gotta give the girl credit. She's pretty good at it. She doesn't ever really win but she gives it her best shot. And her favorite thing??? Posing for pictures and dancing!!! Love her!

 She wanted to hold Kloey. I love her!
 Helping with the tree. Such a big girl.
And posing of course!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Well, isn't she just a HAM!!! I can't believe she's 4!! It just kills me to think that she's grown up that much and I miss so much! :( But man is she a DANDY!! Haha!! I love the mommy say no, but daddy...!!! PRICELESS!!! She's going to really go places this one! Can't wait to see what else she learns/tries. :)

Stephanie said...

I freakin love my little princesses! (Including you Steph, you'll always be a princess/queen :) Thanks for putting this up, your the bestest ever!

Thanks to all of mine and Stephanie's family (I would say and friends too, but face it your family too :)) for encouraging my wife so much to write and express herself. We love and miss you all so much too! God bless you and happy Christ's birthday!

-Jordan