Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Challenge

So, I am addicted to pinterest.... but it's a good addiction because I actually use/do the things that I pin.  I've had a photography challenge pinned since I first started the whole pinterest obsession. It is a 30 day photography challenge. So for the next 30 days you will have a little bit of me everyday... yes that's right. Time to put a little crazy in your life :)
Day 1: Self portrait. Here is what I came up with...

Random thing that happened today. We were invited to play soccer with some friends at church tonight. We thought... why not. We can keep the girls up for a little while past their bedtime. Oh goodness. They were great but when we got home we realized that Jordan had locked the door and we didn't have the house key. At this time it was about 10:45 pm. So we go get a key from our landlord and it didn't work. Klo Bow slept while Kourtney and I played outside and Jordan called different locksmiths until we settled on one. (all of our windows were locked, good to know that it's hard to break into our house) 2 hours and $80 later we were safely in our house. Good times :)

No comments: