Saturday, July 21, 2012

Step It UP!!!

Where I am now....

Where I was almost a year ago...


I know I know.... I'm in a sports bra and that is immodest but just "bare" with me. :) I really am just doing this to show my progress. So, I met with my personal trainer yesterday. My weight was 131.6 (with my clothes and shoes on) hehe. That is down 1 pound from 2 weeks ago. She told me that wasn't good enough. Boo. Then she said "Step it up!". Okay, we're gonna step it up. Yesterday I was given an INTENSE circuit training workout to do 3 times a week plus 20 minutes of cardio on those days. On the other days it's 1 hour of intense cardio. I swear I felt like I wasn't gonna make it yesterday. BUT, when it was all said and done I felt really great about myself that I had done it and not given up. Today I am incredibly sore.... but I'm gettin' on that treadmill for one whole hour!!! She also told me no more sugar. Yeah, sugar is my weakness. It's non-processed fresh foods and no sugar for me. I really do prefer it that way. I just have a weakness for sweets. She informed me that I need to lose 2-3 pounds a week. YIKES! Can I do that??? I don't know for sure, but sure am gonna give it my best shot.
STEP IT UP!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great!! Inspiring! Send me some pf your motivation! Way to go, girl!(: