Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nothing







I feel like I should be blogging. Yet, I just don't feel any words coming to mind that really need sharing. Lately I've been going through a difficult time... just this random blue period. I can't explain it. I don't know. I need a happy list.... that's what I need.






Things that make me Happy:






  • My husband.. my oh so goofy, nothing gets him down, spontaneous husband.



  • My daughter... my ever growing, more monstrous and independent everyday, wonderful daughter



  • Praying... I find myself doing this a lot during the days lately



  • Waking up in the morning... at night I mostly just dream about pain just to wake up and find that I'm in tons of pain... I don't like sleeping



  • Cooking... when I have the energy to do it, I really do love to cook/ bake/ all that jazz


  • Writing... I don't do it much anymore (the more pain you're in the less your creative juices flow)
  • Family.. family really does make me happy. Some are crazy and rude and whatever (not directed at anyone in particular) but they still make me happy and I still love them
  • Fall... Welcome. I love fall. Yes it does mean that winter is fast approaching. But how can you not love sweaters and leaves and pumpkin patches and ALL OF THE BEAUTIFUL COLORS!!! I just love it!!!
  • Taking pictures... this is something that I really do love. I love to learn different techniques and different angles, find new spots, and just about all of it! I do love it.
  • The idea of going back to school... totally jazzed for that. (not jazzed about the price of moving but HEY! oh well)
  • the temple... the temple makes me happy happy happy :)

That's that folks. Hopefully, given a little time, I will get out of my blue funk. Until then, we might be seeing more of these "Happy List" blogs. Ta Ta :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

You know what makes me happy?


You! =)

Here's hoping to better days!