Thursday, March 22, 2012

Because...






We need a little more Kourtney Bear here...

Kourtney Loves:
being outside
her entourage of 5 very specific stuffed animals
TV
being tickled
making friends
eating cookies
graham crackers and milk
chocolate
swaddling and "burping" her baby dolls
saying, "shhh... my baby's asleeping"
Remember phrases..."Hey Mom, remember when we go outside and you play with me?"
Her Daddy
helping with her baby sister
dancing when Mommy sings
dressing up like a princess
making up her own songs

Kourtney hates:
bed time
anything that might be healthy for her
being told no
brushing her teeth
when Daddy teases her (and he is super good at that)
being made to think that she indeed is not the center of the universe
bugs
being put on the spot


This is my Kourtney. She will start school in the fall. I'm actually pretty thrilled about this. Sure, it is crazy to think that she is old enough for school already but I know that this will be really good for her. That's all I care about... what is best for her. She doesn't seem to realize that... in fact I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm out to get her 99.9% of the time. That's only the case 12% of the time ;)

No comments: