Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Motivation


(me at 120 lbs.)
Because that's what I need right... a bit of motivation dang it!
After I had Kourtney it took me about 9 months to get to my goal weight (125 lbs.) I got there and then it just kept coming off... all the way down to 110 lbs. at one point. I think that 110 is a bit small... so I'm shooting for 120 this time around. Sometimes the weight seems to be coming off but other times it seems that I'm at a stand still. I need motivation and determination... so I'm going to publicly humiliate myself... by documenting my weight loss... yep.
I am currently at 135 lbs.
I want to be at 120 lbs.
We have some work to do...

1 comment:

Angie said...

You're ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! I love you!!! Keep it up sexy mama!! You're gonna make it!!! =) And I really like this picture!! I miss the hair!!! =(