Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Whaaa???


"That's enough Mom"
"No. I twy it myself"
"Mommy I go pee pee!"
"Daddy don't sing it"
"I need my Colter"
"GASP... Baby Kloey is cwyin'"
"I know baby, I know"
"Hey be quiet"
"I'm like a Rapunzel princess"
"Mommy, I need my Nana and PaPa"
"Where's Daddy? ... At work? ... He'll be right back"
"Mom say okay" (usually after she asks for something that she knows she can't have)
"Monsers are too sary monsers" (translates to "the monsters are too scary")
"Dat's so funny Mom"
"Mommy, you look so beautiful"
"I gotta go jump, okay?... Mom say 'okay'"
"These are my best friends... we're a famiwy!" (normally about her stuffed animals)
"No more freakin' monkies jumpin on the bed" (her bedtime song of choice)
"Mommy, come show me" (means "I want to show you") and usually it's a mess

These are just a few of the everyday Kourtney phrases that I find absolutely hilarious! Each day she gets bigger and smarter. Last night I opened her bedroom door to check on her. She was sleeping so peacefully and for a moment... just one moment I caught a glimpse of my tiny baby girl. I love you Kourtney Michelle!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

She is TOO Funny!!! I can't wait to see her again!!! =)