Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!

My Dear Jordan,
Hello there! Happy fourth wedding anniversary! Sorry that I am leaving today on this special day. Here are 24 things on the 24th that I absolutely love about you...

  1. After four years you still have the incredible ability to make me weak at the knees; to make me super excited when you walk in the door; to make me melt when you smile.
  2. Honestly, your patience still astounds me and I love you for that!
  3. GOOFY!!!! You are so funny and goofy and silly... You help me to remember to be a kid sometimes. That's nice. Never stop doing that.
  4. You're just downright sexy Sir.
  5. Kindness... you strive to be kind to everyone we meet and everyone we know. You are a great example to myself and our children.
  6. You have always accepted me for who I am.
  7. You don't take things too seriously. With you I have learned that things aren't quite as tragic and depressing and stressful as they might seem. Boy, that's a freeing feeling.
  8. Who else would so lovingly put up with multiple surgeries and frequent illness as well as you do??? No one.
  9. I never feel judged or under pressure if the house is not clean when you get home. You just start picking up my slack and helping me out.
  10. Jordan.... you give me alone time. How freakin' awesome are you?!!!
  11. I love your testimony. It makes me stronger.
  12. Your smile.... It makes me happy.
  13. Your hugs are never far away.
  14. Your snuggles are warm and loving. That is where I feel most at home.
  15. Bargain shopper... boy are you a finder of awesome deals!!!!
  16. I always feel beautiful... skinny, fat, pregnant, stretch marks or not... I ALWAYS feel beautiful when I'm with you. Thanks for that. That's important.
  17. You get up with Kloey in the early morning :)
  18. I love your style. I always have. It just keeps getting better!!!
  19. You never forget a birthday or an anniversary.
  20. You wash the bottles.... you're the man!
  21. Finding you was literally finding my other half. I'm not complete without you.
  22. You took me to the temple and continue to do so.
  23. We make pretty babies.
  24. I love that I love you so much that it's almost overwhelming.
  25. I love that I can feel your love for me so much that it's almost overwhelming.

K... so I lied. I couldn't stop at 24. I love you soooo much Jordan. You mean the world to me. Never forget that. These past four years have been the best EVER!!!! Be safe while I'm gone. And have fun... but not too much ;)

No comments: