Saturday, October 29, 2011

Here I am...


EXPOSED.
This is a poem that I wrote for Jordan. He loves it and says that I should share more of my talents. So here goes... I guess you should tell me what you think...

TWO SOULS
Why must my heart be tangled so...
entwined so tight with yours?
Must I forever be so exposed,
so accessible to your touch?
My heart at once will dance
when your eyes gaze into mine.
The mind becomes my failing
at the moment of your embrace.
To kiss breathtakingly dominates
all reason.
Defenseless, my shields withdraw,
Captivation takes its hold,
passion runs over control.
Distrust evaporates,
uncertainty dissipates,
fear recedes its face.
Emotions come to one.
True love has clutched two souls.

To My Jordan On his 26th Birthday!
---Stephanie Hansen

Picture above: Jordan and Stephanie October 2007 (less than 2 months before we got married)

1 comment:

Squantooo =) said...

Creative. Unique. Inspiring. Moving. Touching.. above all, amazing.

:)