Saturday, February 19, 2011

Energy sucking



HOLA!!! From the Hansen's!

Kourtney says hola (thank you Dora) and she also counts to five (ocassionally ten in spanish) all thanks to Dora. We were blown away the first time she did it. Took us completely by surprise.


Anyhoo. We are in our new home! I don't like it as much as our last place but it's pretty nice. I miss my family and friends a lot. I try not to talk to Jordan too much about it though. He knows that I'm struggling and he has told me several times how bad he feels. I don't want him to feel bad for it. We made this decision together. No matter how hard it is... I know that I always have him.



So, being pregnant. This time around is completely different than the last time. I had a dream that we had a healthy baby boy. I dreamt that Kourtney was a girl.... so maybe, we will see. We really don't have a preference as to the gender though. I definitely have more energy this time than I did with Kourtney. Working out 4 times a week is something I would have never been able to do when pregnant with her. It makes me feel good to be able to do that this time. I'M HUNGRY ALLLLL THE TIME! I hate it. It's terrible. I don't want to eat anymore. I wish it would stop already. Jordan keeps telling me to just listen to my body... trust me... if it were him he'd be begging for it to go away. It really is extremely annoying to be hungry all the time. My body must have decided that there wasn't enough fat on it... so it needs to stock up or something. Blegh. And my hip!!!! Always the left one!!! Sometimes it will hurt soooo much that I can't move, stand, walk, anything!!!! What's with that??? And I'm tired of peeing 3 million times a night.

Oddly enough though, I don't regret this decision at all. I did tell Jordan though that it will be at least 4 years before we have another. My body already hurts all over without being pregnant... this magnifies it.



So, Jordan is having a hard time finding a job. Bless him... he was out for 9 hours total yesterday looking and applying for jobs. He came home looking so exhausted. I felt so bad for him (and it's not as if I had an easy day)... he looked worse than I felt... and, trust me, that's saying something. Poor guy. I know that he will find something... but I know that it must be hard to not be having any immediate luck. He's really stepping up and showing how strong and smart he is. I think he's wonderful.


Potty training sucks. All day long Kourtney cried and begged for her diaper (crazy!). She peed on the potty once. Peed the bed when she took a nap.... okay no biggy. Just wash the sheets. Unrolled the entire roll of toilet paper and stuffed it into the toilet and proceeded to sing a triumphant song of, "I DID IT! I DID IT!" That was a fun mess to clean up. Then tried to flush my nail files down the toilet. Had to fish those out... wonderful. I chased her all day, putting her on the potty every 20 minutes.... she pooped on the floor. Weasel. That was gross. Ended the night with a nice pee on one of the kitchen chairs. She went to bed in a diaper. Most people say that children don't like diapers... my kid apparently prefers them. .... I fell asleep at 9:30 last night. It was a long day. So... when I say that Jordan looked worse than I felt... that's a big deal.


ABOVE: Kourtney's choice of meal.... all the time... the peanut butter sandwich. She now has to eat something else before she gets the sandwich.

*Sigh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this post. I am glad you write in your blog. I am glad u r feeling good this time round. Poor Joey. I couldn't imagine the pressure!!! Loves… Mindy