Sunday, May 16, 2010

leaving/coming home

Jordan just informed me that we will be leaving/coming home in just about one week! we are soooo excited to go see the hansen clan! I, personally, have never had the privilege of being with allllll of the Hansen's. So, if I seem frazzled at times... that' because I am! But don't worry. I love everyone and I am so looking forward to what promises to be a hectic yet very worth it experience!!! LOVE TO EVERYONE!!!

(THE PARTY NEVER REALLY STARTS 'TIL JORDAN AND STEPH GET THERE ANYHOO!)

:p

1 comment:

Jace and Tami said...

Steph I just read your last couple posts. I'm excited to be home with everyone. Don't worry it is a little crazy, but fun. We'll all have to swap gluten free recipes when we are there. It'll be good just for that. I'm so excited to see you. Have a good safe trip.