Tuesday, March 9, 2010

now

We decided to do the surgery from the front. It makes for a much better recovery... why didn't we decide to do that in the first place??? Well, there was a 12% chance (give or take) that it would permanently damage my vocal chords. Singing is my passion. I'm good at it, at times I'm great. Not everyone has heard my voice at its full potential.... but it's something to be proud of. I'm only saying this, not to be conceited, but because I was so desperately afraid that I was going to lose it.

I prayed and prayed that my vocal chords would be fine (along with everything else of course). And.... no damage. Now, I'm going to use them. Now, I'm going to get over my fear of singing in front of others. Now, I'm going to sing sing sing my heart out forever!!!!!! Now I'm going to use the talent that God gave to me, and not be afraid (I'm sure that part will take a while) but I WILL do it!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You sound great at the karaokei bar!