Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Doin'.... what it is we do.


My dearest friend Angie commented on this photo from my facebook. She said, "Two of my favorite people doing what we do best!!!! <3 it="it" p="p">

And I love that. I love that this picture represents what my friends, family, spouse and myself "do best". 
What is that exactly??? Well... a picture says a thousand things right???
We are goofy: spontaneous: giggly: happy: crazy (beyond belief): and loving.
+ sooo many more things... but you get the jist. 

So in this post I thought I would just be another thing that I'm so great at being. RANDOM. Here we go.

I slept with vaseline under my eyes last night. I read somewhere that Jenifer Aniston does this to get rid of her puffiness. After just one night I notice less puffy :)
I drink spinach smoothies almost everyday. Seriously. Most delicious things ever!!! Drinking your fruits and vegetables at the same time??? YES!!!
My dad gave me a tablet (like an e reader type thing) and I LOVE IT!!! I never miss a day of reading my scriptures b/c I always have them right there!
My wisdom teeth are coming in and my oh my oh my are they freakin' killing me!
I went through my clothes the other day and threw out probably half of them. No joke. It was sooo necessary and not sad at all.
On that note. I'm never attached to things like clothes, shoes, and my hair. I actually love going through and getting rid of clothes and shoes and cutting my hair never makes me cry/sad. at all.
We're moving to Rexburg, ID soon. I am nervous.  But I am so super stoked at the same time!!! I am sad to leave some of the wonderful people that we have gotten to know down here.
Kourtney has been taking a nap every single day!
Kloey has been napping at the same time as Kourtney every day for 4 days! (please let this be permanent)
FYI: I was diagnosed with "undiagnosed postpartum depression" the other day. Crazy. I thought that it would just sort of go away. It didn't. Apparently I've had it since Kourtney was born. That's 4 years folks. Yikes.
Glee is a guilty pleasure of mine. No, seriously. I really look forward to my Glee time every week. I will only watch it when the kids are out of my hair (aka sleeping) b/c I need to be able to focus. yeah
We've been reading scriptures and praying together as a family pretty regularly. It is so nice the feeling that comes into your home and you focus on the important things.
Kourtney sings allll the time. This makes me so beyond happy. B/c she is actually really good!
I talk to my sister a lot (she's really good about calling me). I love the love that we share and the common craziness. The common craziness is good.
I miss my brothers. Boys don't talk as much as girls so I miss out on a lot of their lives. Sucks.
My house has not been cleaned in 2 days. *sigh* guess I better go.

Welp. This was nice. Let's leave with a nice quote that goes along with the above picture. To all of my dearest:
"We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public."

:)


No comments: